Foundation PRoblem

Our home (ranch style,,1 story)..needs to have some of the foundation sill replaced..our hom eis built over a 4' crawlspace...can anyone give me some advice on how to do this,,also I believe one or two joists might have a crack in them..
A cracked joist is easily fixed by attaching another joist to the cracked one at the cracked portion like a bandaid.
Not sure why a sill would need to be fixed. Should be treated lumber sitting on foundation wall? What happened to it? How old is the house. Condition of foundation wall?

Oh Geez, Get a clue.

If you only have 10 minutes experience shut your trap

Prop/jack up the wall slightly, remove old sill, install new one, lower wall. Move on to next area.
When we bought the house about 18 yrs ago,,the crawlspace only had 2 airvents & one was blocked with insulation,,the air could not circulate & some of the sill I think could be rotted..we had the joists under one room replaced when we moved there (replaced with treated wood),,now we have 7 airvents..but I think the damage is done.

The weight of the wall and roof must be lifted off the sill. I do this by fastening a 2x horizontally to the studs, then lifting with jacks.
Have you looked into the cause of the problem?
TB