Foundation, how much out of level

I was playing with my laser leveler in the house, put it on the floor and levelled it with the bubbles, both axes.. I discovered that along a long wall the floor (slab with tile) slopes down from one end of the wall to the other by just over a centimeter in 460 centimeters length. You can see this in a visually obvious way with the red laser line as it goes toward the right.
Is this amount of slope (or any?) a bad sign? Or is it piddling compared to what's "serious".
its there for drainage, so water doesnt lay on the floor
On 1 Mar 2006 11:49:20 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

SLope isn't bad unless it's enough to bother you. MOVEMENT is bad. If The slope is changing over time, then that's a problem, but you won't need a laser to notice it.
If you want some meaningless numbers to abuse as a standard, then the ADA defines "level" as less than 2% grade.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Piddling, but I wouldn't bet the farm on the laser being super accurate unless it was self-leveling. A water level is also more reliable as you're not leveling with a bubble and using the laser to extrapolate out.