For Auction: (New) Makita Brad Nailer AF503

I'm auctioning off a Makita 18 gauge Brad Nailer if anyone's interested. It's brand new, still shrinkwrapped. It goes for $109 over on amazon.com, so I wouldn't go higher than that! No reserve/minimum bid requirement. It's eBay auction # 4441594183
JP
I'll start at $1
Jay Pique wrote:

$1.50!!