For Any Quickrete Concrete Repair Experts

Hello:
Have been looking at the Quickrete site to try and select a product to repair some long cracks in my concrete garrage floor. Cracks are up to1/2 inch thick in places, and go right thru the floor. However, the floor wasn't laid very thick apparently, perhaps to 1 or 1-1/2 in thickness.
Ver confusing as to which of their products to try. They seem to have three, that might be appropriate.
Would sure appreciate some help in picking the "best" one:
a. No. 8640 Gray Concrete Sealer - comes in a bottle b. No. 8620 Gray Concrete Repair - comes in the tube you place in a gun c. No. 1133/1132 Vinyl Concrete patch - comes in a bucket.
Besides the obvious packaging differences, they do seem to be distinctly different products. No. 8620, e.g., is mentioned as being "flexible."
Do I want "flexible" ? Do I need their bonding agent product first ? (for any of the above products ?)
Any thoughts and suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Bob
You definately want flexible. Concrete cracks. Normal expansion and contraction insures that will happen. You usually control this with a planned "crack" or control joint. You use a flexible material in that joint to seal out hard stuff that immobilizes your joint. As for bonding agent, I will guess there is enough vinyl in the product to make it sticky but "follow the directions" is always a good policy.
Robert11 wrote:

Try this link. The same question was asked 8 days ago by someone posing as you.
http://tinyurl.com/3r3js

Don't use the sealer. Use either the repair tubes, or the patch product in the bucket. Make your choice based on which application method seems best for you. Note that if you use the caulk tubes, it will take lots of squeezing to fill a crack that is 1/2 wide, 2" deep, and as wide as your garage. But, if you have no experience with a trowel, (or no trowel) its worth a shot.
Yes, you want flexible, since anything you do will expand and contract differently than the original concrete. And there also may be some veritcal movement that caused the crack in the first place.
And yes, use the bonding agent first. Its only a few more bucks, and it will avoid potential problems.