Follow up on garbage disposal(Insinkerator)

Hi, Before Christmas I needed to replace our aging garburator in the kitchen. It was an old Insinkerator ISE 333. I contacted their tech support via MSN chat. I got response from warm body who knows what is what within a min. When I explained the situation I was suggested direct replacement new model, one of Evolution series.

I got the model and truly it was direct replacement. It was exact fit without disturbing existing plumbing, mounting hardware, etc. Just I had to rewire the new unit. Total time for the task was

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Thanks for this. Isn't it nice when you get real customer service? It's odd, but that seems most common in the areas of plumbing and packaged foods.