Follow up on garbage disposal(Insinkerator)

Hi, Before Christmas I needed to replace our aging garburator in the kitchen. It was an old Insinkerator ISE 333. I contacted their tech support via MSN chat. I got response from warm body who knows what is what within a min. When I explained the situation I was suggested direct replacement new model, one of Evolution series.
I got the model and truly it was direct replacement. It was exact fit without disturbing existing plumbing, mounting hardware, etc. Just I had to rewire the new unit. Total time for the task was <1.00 hr. I sure was impressed with their tech support. As mentioned new one is very, very quiet, of SS blades and chamber.
Tony Hwang wrote:

Thanks for this. Isn't it nice when you get real customer service? It's odd, but that seems most common in the areas of plumbing and packaged foods.
--- ---