Foamboard?

When applying to interior basement poured concrete wall does the shinny side face the wall or the room interior?Thanks.

Foil should be on both sides, one is just painted from what I found, You are keeping in heat, face foil inside.
ransley wrote:

with firebreak, if it is within the heated perimeter of the house. That includes basements. Firebreak basically means drywall.
Somebody recently told me the name of a fire-rated foamboard on here, but I can't remember where I filed that info away.
-- aem sends...