Flush, Floor Mount for GasRange?

Hello,
Is there a flush, floor mount for the flex hose for hooking up a propane, gas range?
In other words can you put the flex hose through a hole in the floor to its hook up, instead of having a big, permanent "piece" sticking up through the floor?- there is no wall.

You really should have a shut-off valve coming up from the floor, then hook up the flex hose.
harry wrote:

Even if it is legal, which I doubt, I still wouldn't do it. A flex hose will be less abrasion-resistant than thickwall pipe.
Having said that, I know that several countries elsewhere in the world routinely use coiled copper for gas lines.
--
aem sends...

On 3/4/2010 09:27, harry wrote:

Many ranges are designed so that the gas connection can come up from the floor within the back few inches of the range while still allowing it to be placed flush with the wall or whatever material is behind it. Check the range or its manufacturer's specifications.

What did your building code enforcement people tell you? You did ask, of course?
Joe
Check the picture in the book,that's what I do . Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair