Flooding

Hi, I am Suzanna and my main problem is flooding, my husband and I wanted to renovate our house and mainly the flood we wanted to have wooden floor but we need first to stop that flooding problem it mainly happen during heavy rain and we were using stormbag http://www.stormtec.net/ they are quite useful and will still have some in my basement but we really want to get reed of that problem. Help me.
-------------------------------------
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 312231 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 10, 7:18 am, redchilli80_at_hotmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (suzannaR) wrote:

Suzanna,
Before you do anything else get a landscaper out there and see if they can fix your yard so the water will run away from the house. You might have to put some kind of drain system in to keep the water away from the doors. Where do you live? Are you in a flood plane? Good Luck!
Add pictures here
✖

Suzanna,
I have been checking this NG to see if anyone posted anything to your question. I cannot help you, because you 1st must stop the water from flooding your home.
You didn't even give us a hint as to what is causing the flooding. And you may not know!! Only some expert on site can really determine that. For example: river bank overflow, high water table, rain gutter down spouts, slope of land, soil conditions, change of neighbor's landscaping, or city sewer backup during heavy rains.
I do wish you the best of luck.
Add pictures here
✖