Flexible aluminum or insulated ducting for bathroom fans?

I need some flexible ducting to connect my bathroom vent fans to rigid aluminum ducting that will go up to gooseneck vents on the roof. Should I use aluminum (like a dryer vent) or insulated (like an A/C) vent. The insulated stuff is R6 insulated FYI (the stuff Home Depot carries).