Flat washers

Page 4 of 4
On 2/14/2014 10:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

and unclogged the defrost drain from the freezer using the long skinny brush I have for it and made good use of the small shop vac we have. The fridge runs better and there is no more water on the floor due to a clogged drain line. It was a simple but pain in the ass job and now my left knee has swelled to the size of my thigh because I was crawling around on the floor. At least the fridge is working properly. o_O
TDD

I've worked on a lot of refrig. Dirty condensor causes the compressor to change note, sometimes they really sound angry when they are over heated.
I've been known to clear defrost drains with turkey baster and hot water. Suck up the melted ice with the same turkey baster, and put the melt in a separate container.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/15/2014 6:25 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm still paying a high price for such a simple thing as cleaning the condenser. Sandy gets under the blanket and rests her little head on my swollen knee. It's odd that the only female of any species who really loves me weighs 11 pounds and can lick her own butt. I think the little critter knows when I don't feel well or when I'm in pain. ^_^
TDD
On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:03:13 -0500, Stormin Mormon

Flat washers. The last of life for which the first was made.