Flat Room Sunroom

I have a sunroom that is made out of aluminum or something of the like (thin aluminum walls and screened windows). Anyway the top of the sunroom is flat and getting a little soft from the outside and starting to leak a bit. I'm wondering how to treat this. I'm thinking about some kind of roofing tar and maybe some kind of wire mesh to keep it from sinking into the roof. I'm sure this explanation is a little vague, but I'm hoping someone has some suggestions on how to strengthen the roof.
Thanks in advance.
Flat rooms are pain in neck. You need to call in a roofer who does flat roofs. If you add layers and support istn't strong enuf, roof might collapse. Someone needs to look at what you got.

I meant flat roofs, of course.