Flashlight temptation

Page 9 of 16
On 11/05/2016 18:12, Muggles wrote:

--
Bod

On 5/11/2016 12:37 PM, Bod wrote:

Yeah! Now, that we agree that you can see sincerity in someone's eyes, would you agree that you can see insincerity, too?
--
Maggie

On 11/05/2016 18:43, Muggles wrote:

--
Bod

On 5/11/2016 12:56 PM, Bod wrote:

Ok, would you define sincerity as good, and insincerity as bad, so you could actually say you can see good or bad in someones eyes?
--
Maggie

On 11/05/2016 19:30, Muggles wrote:

--
Bod

On 5/11/2016 1:45 PM, Bod wrote:

So, you agree that "good" and "bad" exist, right? Those are concepts that are highly fluid and apply both the secular and spiritual mindsets.
If you agree that "good" and "bad" exist, at what point did you define what qualifies as being either? A feeling? What other people taught you? A sense of right vs. wrong? What influenced you to accept how you would define either concept? Was it part of your training in the Catholic schools that you did accept?
How can "good" and "bad" be separated as even being a secular or spiritual mindset, or are secular and spiritual concepts directly related?
--
Maggie

Good is the desire to be liked by others, for self gain.
--
I limit my Political Correctness to voting.

On 05/11/2016 10:56 AM, Bod wrote:

Scariest of all is the monster that laughs instead of growls. When the eyes don't match the smile ....

It's absolute bullshit. A good liar like myself can fake looks.
--
Hit the button marked 'STOP' with remaining hand.

Had your sex change yet?
--
An old black-and-white photograph of a man milking a cow was sent to a photo-finishing company.
The man was sitting behind the cow, and all that was visible of him were his legs and feet.

I say I'm a good liar and you read "I am autistic". You need to get your eyesight tested. That's about the fourth time you've completely misunderstood what I've written.

One less religious moron to read :-)
--
Why isn;t the apostrophe next to the L? Who ever uses the semicolon???

Bod wrote: [...]

How do blind people look into someone's eyes?
--
.

On 11/05/2016 19:59, Betty wrote:

--
Bod

Bod wrote:

"I expected a factual explanation ....".
You made a definite statement and should have an answer other than, "Have a wild guess".
--
.

On 12/05/2016 13:43, Betty wrote:

--
Bod

Bod wrote:

Your statement was a stupid premise, you are just unwilling to amend your statement.
--
.

On Thu, 12 May 2016 13:56:32 +0100, wrote:

Are you some kind of AI? Because you need reprogramming. You're not acting normal enough to fool us into thinking you're human. You're taking all the words too literally. Report to yur programmer and get back to us within 9462378243 seconds.
--
Yorkshire man takes his cat to the vet.
Yorkshireman: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."

Given that eyes don't convey much in the way of sincerity or the lack thereof, I don't know that blind people are less effective at judging sincerity or veracity than someone who is sighted, or at least not because they can't see a persons eyes.
A much more sensitive means is using the voice to judge these things. If you ever think that someone is lying to you, get them to repeat what they were telling you on the phone. Without all the other cues that are fooling you, it's usually pretty easy to detect a falsehood.
On Wed, 11 May 2016 19:59:43 +0100, wrote:

The dog tells them where to look.
--
Cold showers/baths/swimming:
1) Cure Hayfever. Apparently this is due to the strengthening effect on the mucous membranes.