Flashlight temptation

Page 8 of 16
On 5/8/2016 9:20 AM, misanthrope wrote:

When I was atheist, I thought Christians were deluded. So, no offense taken. Even if I know you're wrong.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

So you must also know that you used to be wrong. So how do you know you're right now and not then?
--
New here? Pull up a chair and we'll plug you in.

On 5/8/2016 4:14 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

I'm much more in tune with the universe. Better understand a lot of things.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

You're intending to be funny, but are accidentally telling the truth.
--
Kakistocracy - Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/kakistocracy
On 5/8/2016 2:56 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Amazing, you have such fantastic insight into the world. Perhaps you can continue your lessons. I eagerly await.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/7/2016 4:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Religion is only the outward expression of a desire or acknowledgement that a greater power exists beyond our own selves.
--
Maggie

Yes I know what religion is, and it's nonsensical. There is no evidence of a greater power. If there was one, there would be evidence, and if we have to worship it, he would ask for the worship.
--
What does Michael Jackson like about twenty-eight year olds?
The fact that there are twenty of them.
On 5/8/2016 1:33 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

No, religion is a logical response to an inward sense that greatness exists outside of being human.

Who designed the human nervous system? What sort of intelligence would it take to get it to function correctly?

There is evidence, but even evidence is subject to your individual belief system.

Would you want to have to ask, or would you want such adoration given freely to you?
--
Maggie

On 05/08/2016 12:26 PM, Muggles wrote:

And looking around you, you see God's hand in everything.
On 5/10/2016 2:22 PM, T wrote:

yeah ...
--
Maggie

On 10/05/2016 21:37, Muggles wrote:

Hmm, like some innocent babies being born blind/ limbless etc?
<sing> "all things bright and wonderful, the lord god made them all".
Then recite "god made all men equal"
What a load of crap!!
--
Bod

On 05/11/2016 01:02 AM, Bod wrote:

Hi Bod,
Long time no talk. Hope this find you well over on the island.
That is nature, not God's doing. And don't think for one second that God doesn't notice.
Luke 12:7 KJV But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
We also feel God presence around those who are helpless. This is what Muggles and I an talking about.
And, by the way, we are servants of Christ. We are expected to be his arms and legs. No sitting back and hitting others over the head (taxes) and demanding that they take care of the helpless, but not lifting a figer ourselves. It is the deference between society, which is a blessing, and government, which is to punish.

Yup. All things seen and unseen. You should feel our hearts when we look at the stars. The universe is beyond our human capability to comprehend (the hand of God).

Colonel Colt made all men equal.
God loves each and every one of us.

Watch out what you do unto the least of you. You are also doing it unto God. That included the rivers of blood from the abortionist's knife.
Guess you have never looked into someone's eyes and seen the love of God.
I heard on Classic FM that there is yet another scandal on your health care system. The elderly I think, but I didn't pay too much attention.
If you guys ever send us back Madonna, the damage between our two people will never be repairable. Don't even think about it! She is YOURS now !!!!
-T
On 11/05/2016 09:39, T wrote:

She's your baggage, please take her back to her homeland ;-)
--
Bod

On 05/11/2016 02:11 AM, Bod wrote:

Are you trying to start a war ???? She is ALL yours now!

--
Bod

Don't tell me she's been done for child molesting aswell?
--
The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline Luggage. -- Mark Russell

On 15/05/2016 11:18, Mr Macaw wrote:

Lol.
--
Bod

On 5/11/2016 3:39 AM, T wrote:

I've always thought that since it says we are the "body" of Christ that it included the entire body, not just the arms and legs. I've joked that I must be a gall bladder because even as a child people would say things to me like, "You've got GALL to say that!" lol I guess I wasn't born with much tact!

Many people won't look others eye to eye because they can see into that person's soul what they are going through, or what they are about. Have you noticed that people don't like looking at each other eye to eye?
--
Maggie

On 11/05/2016 17:32, Muggles wrote:

I always do. Autistic people have trouble in looking into peoples eyes though. Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.
--
Bod

On 5/11/2016 11:43 AM, Bod wrote:

That's very true.