Flashing Material To use Against Pressure Treated Wood ?

Hello:
I've been told Not to use Aluminum flashing against pressure treated wood. Apparently the chemicals attack and disolve the Aluminum.
That one should (only) use galvanized steel flashing against pressure treated wood.
Is this true ?
B.
Robert11 wrote:

Yep. Here's the word on it.
http://www.taunton.com/finehomebuilding/pages/h00127.asp

When I use pt wood for fencing, I use all stainless steel pins, nails, and screws. Aluminum is a very reactive metal, and even zinc coatings will rot quicker than on normal wood.

I'm not real sure here, but I think I read somewhere that triple coated ceramic screws are also recommended? Is that same as zinc? I used to hate welding zinc in factories, caused a lot of breathing probs..hack and hack.
2-biz (fighting the squash bugs today)
Look for flashings rated for use over ACQ. They'll typically have a sticker or special indication.
-Tim