Fish tank

Why don't they make the toilet tank out of clear glass so you can keep fish in there. All you need is a screen near the bottom to keep them from going down the flush hole. You don't even need to change the water.
--
LSMFT

FishnFlush is one. Probably others but I knew I had heard this before.
http://www.fishnflush.com/iq_fnf /

They do- http://techtickerblog.com/2006/07/08/fish-tank-and-toilet-tank-combo /
Jim