First out/off voltage monitor

I've tried searching for a shut down indicator. It would need to monitor about six or seven 110 vac circuits. After an irrigation system shuts down the monitor would indicate which circuit died first. Ideally, it would have a battery powered light to show which circuit caused the problem. One would have to push a button or something to reset the indicator to keep people from accidentally destroying the evidence. I evidently haven't hit across the right phrase or there just isn't much demand for such a critter in other applications. Any suggestions?