Fireplace insert ideas?

Hi,
I live in a 12 year old houe in California. It has the usual tract house metal fireplace with thin firebrick veneer firebox. I was wondering about sources & recommendations for an pellet burning insert. Cheers!
jmgreen snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Are you looking for heat or atmosphere? If you want heat, I would think you will have much more success with a free standing unit.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math