FirePlace Chimney Liner

I asked this question about a month ago, but either missed the replies or didn't get any, so I'm trying again.

I have a 130 yr old Victorian with two corner fireplaces that feed into a

4-chamber chimney. 2 years ago a chimney sweep told us to NOT use the fireplaces until we got them lined. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to use. I've seen double (or triple?) walled stainless steel piping advertized. Is this what I would use and then cement them into the square chambers? Any other suggestions?

Help!

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joseph A. Rich