Fescue in Centipede

Is there something to kill small spots of fescure in my centipede grass?
TIA

Easily done before the centipede begins its growth season.
Cut the grass low, then let the fescue grow much taller than the dormant certipede. Use a sponge or mop to apply roundup to the fescue, while minimizing any spillage onto the centipede. You'll probably damage a few areas, but nothing that won't correct itself in a few weeks once the centipede begins to grow for the summer.
Fescue will be squeezed out byt centipede if centipede does well and mowed low and not over fertizlized.

Art wrote:

And in full sun...any shade will abet the fescue at the expensive of centipede and at least some fescue may last indefinitely--it's pretty tough, too.
Art wrote:

Sure, but...I was just commenting that fescue is a lot tougher than many think...while most will certainly succumb, there will almost undoubtedly be some hangers on for quite some time...we've mostly bermuda but there's still a smattering of various cool grasses scattered throughout it after twenty years or more...
Fescue requires a lot more fertilizer and water than centipede so if he just holds back the centipede should win. Centipede loves iron and gypsum.