Fence Post Repair. Fencemender, E-Z Mender, Post Buddy, or other?

I have two broken fence posts (3.5" square). I see three products that seem like they will work.
Anyone have experience with these, or have other suggestions?
http://www.postbuddysystem.com/ http://fencemender.com/ http://www.strongtie.com/products/connectors/ezfence.asp#install

What's broken about yours?

It's a piece of metal with holes! Probably cheaper at home depot, but you'll have to drill your own holes.
It will help, but if the post is broken at ground level, the weight of the fence or someone pushing on it 3 or 6 feet above ground level will have lots of leverage.

Apparently this one wil get you a boyfriend.

This one looks almost the same as fence mender.
Is the post broken entirely?
Does it appear to have cement surrounding it?
Might be better to replace it. Do you want suggestions how?