FAULT LINE

I saw one small piece of property for sale but has this clause:
"SOLD AS-IS NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR WRITTEN. PROPERTY ON FAULT LINE DWELLING PARTIALLY DEMOLISHED BEING SOLD LOT VALE ONLY"
Would anyone please help me to understand what it means?
Thanks. April
yh266515 wrote:

Don't feed the trolls.

This is Turtle.
They are selling the land and not the house which is a hazard it'self to get rid of it. They don't want any responicability for the house at all.
TURTLE
I saw a house in California that was built on a fault line after it had split in two. The owners actually had the house restored.
To me it means stay away.

snipped-for-privacy@mrelectrician.tv says...

How unadventurous of you! Wouldn't you like to wake up one morning to discover that your living room had moved 6 feet south? It would save rearranging the furniture! ;-)
Rick
yh266515 wrote:

Put piles on one side and wheels on the other. Lets see the rednecks beat this, a mobile yard. :)
It means get EarthQuake insurance....

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (yh266515) wrote in message

It means 'buy it quick, it is a bargain and won't be on the market long'. You have probably already waited to long to snap up this deal of the century.
Harry K
yh266515 wrote:

PERFECT FOR DIVORCED COUPLES.

what if you're in a no-fault state?

NOW STOP THAT!
Harry K
This is a legal phrase that essentially means they are NOT AT FAULT for you being so STUPID!

Tear down the buildings and you have a good cheap crop field