Fastening PVC

Page 2 of 2

I've used screws before for this sort of thing but I drill pilot holes first to avoid stressing the plastic. You don't want to cause cracking of the plastic. The pilot holes can be big enough that the screws go in very easy. You aren't depending on the screws pull out strength, you just need them there for the interlock.