fascia board

My fascia board has rotted and the homeowner association wants me to fix it.
I do not own a table saw that will cut the 1/4 inch slot for the soffit. I have about 200 feet of fascia board that needs replacing and I don't know if they sell ready cut fascia boards..
What to do, what to do?

Not having seen it, I can't speak for your house, but ...
Many folks are able to just cut 1-by boards (i.e. 1x4, 1x6, etc) to length, butt them up against the soffit, and nail 'em in place. This can be done with appropriate wood supplies, a circular saw, hammer, etc.
The usual problem to look out for has to do with rotten wood, etc *under* the old fascia board.
Hope it helps ...
Willie

Does this qualify? :-)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic*g5d3t&s=3 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic4nru3s&s=3 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic(7ekqv&s=3

Exactly!
I'm thinking I will try cement board over the rotton wood and then lots of paint and caulk on the ends at the corners. And use 1/2 in quarter round on the inside to hold the soffit straight.
Willie The Wimp wrote:

Or clad it with metal sheet and forget about it.
HomerS wrote:

You can buy 2x6 and 2x8 grooved fascia at any real lumberyard.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.