"Fake" exterior wall and moisture?

My 2nd story over hangs the first story of my house by around 11 inches. I would love to make a fake wall on the first floor that would even up the front of the house. I would then add benches under the windows. This wall would not be structural just for looks really (other than holding the windows). I am concerned about moisture between the new wall and the existing wall, should I leave the bottom open? Add vents? I am afraid if I close it up then if any moisture gets in there will not be any where for it to go.
Thanks Jeremy

You obviously have too much time on your hands.
And you are obviously an ass
Tex wrote:

And you are obviously talking to yourself.
G Henslee wrote:

And you are obviously stating the obvious.
Who's next?