Failed epoxy injection...next step

My ~4 year old foundation developed small cracks that let in small amounts of water during really heavy periods of rain. The builder sent his sub that does epoxy injection to inject 4 cracks. He put some ports on the wall, sealed the crack with something and injected them. He came back a couple of days later and removed the ports. 3 out of the 4 still leaked with the heavy rains this year. Everyone I talked to previous to allowing the sub to do the work said that epoxy injection works. So I have to assume it was the sub not doing it properly. My question is, what can be done now? Can they be reinjected? Unfortunately, I believed everyone that said it would be fixed and went ahead and built my deck over one of the cracks. I was thinking of digging it out on the outside and fixing but everyone said don't bother. I can't get to it now.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@email.com (DSnail) wrote in message

It's very difficult, if not impossible to solve a leak problem by fixing cracks in a basement wall. It may help, but the real solution is to get rid of the water by other means. The first thing to check is the grading outside, make sure it pitchs away from the house by about 1/2 per foot. Find out where the water from the gutter leaders is going and make sure that goes at least 6 ft away from the house. I'd get out there during a heavy rain and see what's going on, it's not easy to tell without doing that. Look for an signs of pooling.
Actually there is plenty of pitch to the ground away from the house in these locations and the downspouts (and sump pump) go directly into the storm sewer system. The cracks are small and let in a very small amount of water - I think the ground is just saturated at that point.