ezflow vs infiltrator septic systems

I'm shopping for a residential septic system for a new house. My lot was approved for 200' of 8" large dia pipe (LDP) but the health inspector said I can try for one of these other systems --provided I dig some test pits and the soil passes the test (not the same as the leech pit test).

He said mine is described as a shallow "saprolite" system and that either ezflow or infiltrator would fit the bill.

Anyone care to share their experiences with either of these systems?

--zeb

Reply to
Zeb Kagloonpop