Exterior scraping and painting question.

I'm getting bids for scraping and painting an older building with lead paint. Seems like the scraping should be done before pressure washing so that the bulk of the paint chips can be caught on a tarp or swept up, but the folks who bid on the job want to pressure wash first. Seesm like that would make a huge mess. Comments? Henry
--

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so
are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to