Exterior paint

I want to paint my deck rails with exterior gloss after priming.
Are there any recommendations anyone might have about paints - I was going to go to Home Depot but they mostly sell Behr and I've seen a lot of negative comments here. A gloss with mildew resistance would be preferred.
--
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

****
****
In mildew prone areas i use an additive called M-1. Seems to work and costs about a buck and a half to treat a gallon.
FACE

Go to a real paint store and tap into the vast knowledge they have. Many good brands. I've been very happy with Pittsburgh Manor Home line.
On 10/16/05 09:48 pm Edwin Pawlowski tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Everybody talks about going to "a real paint store," and many people recommend Pittsburgh paints. Are the Pittsburgh paints that Menards (Midwest hardware/building supplies chain) sells good, or are they a cheap line?
Perce
limey wrote:

I would suggest S&W. You may want to check out a real paint store not a big box store.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Joseph Meehan wrote:

S&W? :) You planning on robbing the paint store?
George E. Cawthon wrote:

Sherwin-Williams
--
Joseph Meehan