Equivalent to IKEA "Behandla" Antique Stain?

Before we moved, we bought at our local IKEA store an unfinished table and a can of "Behandla" (don't you love those Swedish names they have for everything?) Antique Stain that was supposed to match some other IKEA furniture we had already. Guess what? We have finished the table top with three coats (it needed that many to match the color of the items we already had) but obviously don't have enough to do the rest. Our nearest IKEA store (now three hours away) doesn't have any of this finish, and it is not shippable even if any other of their stores had it.
What are the chances of coming up with an equivalent somewhere? It's an almost-clear light brown oil-based finish (possibly soy?) with a small amount of pigment.
MB
try rec.woodworking

On 7/27/04 2:17 PM, Minnie Bannister wrote:

Just out of curiousity, can you order it online at ikea.com or ikea.ca?

Your Ikea can always order it if Ikea still sells it.
No longer in IKEA's on-line catalogs, either US or CA.
MB
On 07/27/04 04:31 pm tweaked put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

Minnie Bannister wrote:

Just FYI, I was at my local Ikea store here in Toronto Ontario Canada. I saw cans of this stain there. I wonder if you can call Ikea phone ordering and see if they can ship it to you. OR call the store directly and see if they will ship it.