Engine won't stop running.

Lone Ranger and Tonto pull into town, tie their horses in front of the saloon. Lone Ranger brings water to Silver who is panting hard. Silver drinks lots of water but works up a lather of sweat. Lone Ranger is worried, tells Tonto to run around and stir up some air. Tonto runs around and around; Silver begins to look cooler.
Lone Ranger goes inside and orders a cold beer. Shortly, a cowboy bursts in looking all excited. Any one in here own a white horse?
Lone Ranger says, " I do, is Silver okay."
"He's fine," says the cowboy, "but you left your engine running!
Hi Ho Silver............away!
Randy R. Cox
Randy Cox wrote:

Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:

He's NOT a closer!!

It wasn't me that said, "...engine running!" It was the cowboy; I'm just telling the story as it happened :-)
Randy R. Cox

refrigeration in those days. Oh, and it's injun running, not engine running.