Energy efficient window reflections melting Prius?

If the reflections from the windows are focused, like Archimedes mirror, it might be possible. Otherwise, I doubt it.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/01/25/woman-claims-neighbors-energy-efficient-windows-are-melting-her-toyota-prius / or http://tinyurl.com/77f53c3
On 1/25/2012 2:13 PM, Kuskokwim wrote:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/01/25/woman-claims-neighbors-energy-efficient-windows-are-melting-her-toyota-prius /
that's what she gets for buying a furrin' rice rocket. Buy AMERICAN! They don't melt.
--
Steve Barker