Eljer faucet

I have Eljer brand faucets on my kitchen sink and the cold water line keeps drip, drip,dripping. I've replaced the cartridge twice and still drip, drip, drip. Any suggestions on what the problem may be and how I can stop the drip, drip, drip would be greatly appreciated.

keeps
Have you tried www.eljer.com ? Go to 'customer service' or 'contact us' and they'll be able to answer your question correctly

stop
us'
It probably ain't the cartridge. Are you a slow learner?
Oscar_lives wrote:

No, but he's got rhythm!