Electricity Bill Quadrupled! - Energy Questions

Focus on consumption.......... Get a tech out to check it , but your crap is dinosour, old inefficent, wastefull, probably seer 6 ... seer

19.5 may save 80 % on your bill . A better return on your money than you will get anywhere else on your money.,,, Maybe 25 % more , go figure.......You are paying your elec co.... This is a real investment, your pay off could be 3 or 4 years... what investment does that?
Reply to
mark Ransley

How much should I expect to pay for the parts and installation of a 4 tone

19.5 seer w/ a good name? I liked my 2 tone Rheem in my previous home. It even looked nice (green color that matched our trim) and worked very well.
Reply to
Billy

Its ALWAYS the thermostat...didnt you know this?

NO..its probably NOT the thermostat. Its prob a 22 year old unit thats never been serviced right telling you its time to go.

And yes...when they start to fail, they love power..

Reply to
CBHvac

Sound to me like your A/C is low on freon. Since it isn't working as good it has to stay on longer to compensate. I'd do a refill and check for leaks. If you let it go too long you'll need a new compressor.

Reply to
Childfree Scott

This reply is all that I can see. Therefore, it could even be overcharged, or any number of things together could be contributing to your problem. Read and learn, --then call the best Tech in your area. Darrell U.

Reply to
-D

BUHA..ok..

Toooo funny...can I put this on my new webpage....Dumb suggestions found on the net for problems that cant be solved over the net??

Reply to
CBHvac