Electrical panel rewiring estimate

Page 2 of 2

it.
Articles 110.2, 110.3(A)(1), 110.3(B)
FDR wrote:

I am curious that it is possible to get the cutouts in the face of the box to match up with the new breakers.
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:55:59 GMT, "FDR"

Just sounds rather half assed. Personally, Id never do it but make sure to get it inspected. Try this one...............Tell your "Buddy" that you will pay him half when he is finished and the remainder when the abortion passes inspection. Then watch his eyes grow bigger and the excuses begin to fly. Bubba

Never said he was my "Buddy"/

Sounds reasonable. A few years ago I replaced our 100 Amp late 60's Federal Pacific panel with a 200Amp SquareD Q0 panel. Even with the "free" labor (I did the work myself), the cost was about $500. A neighbor paid about double that to have it done. This was in central Ohio.
Mike O.