Electric Panel Heaters?

I'm thinking of getting some of these for the upcoming winter in an effort to curtail my oil usage for home heating. http://eheat.com/?opt=products&show 01
Does anyone have experience with these? Feedback? Caveats?

Those are rather unusual, and at only 450 watts, it wouldn't be able to heat much more than a small bathroom.
We live in Washington state where electric rates are reasonable, and we heat our entire house with electric wall heaters. We used the "Pic-a-Watt" heaters made by King Electric:
    http://www.king-electric.com/prodtemp.asp?prodID=PAW
We got ours at the local Lowes stores.
They're quiet, don't take up much space, heat our house nicely, and we can set the temperature in each room individually. I highly recommend them.
Anthony
excap wrote:

They will likely cost more for the same amount of heat, but if you can use them for spot heat you may well save some money. Note: 500W is not a whole lot of heat but it can make a small bathroom feel warmer.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit