Electric Panel Heaters?

Those are rather unusual, and at only 450 watts, it wouldn't be able to heat much more than a small bathroom.

We live in Washington state where electric rates are reasonable, and we heat our entire house with electric wall heaters. We used the "Pic-a-Watt" heaters made by King Electric:

We got ours at the local Lowes stores.

They're quiet, don't take up much space, heat our house nicely, and we can set the temperature in each room individually. I highly recommend them.

Anthony

Reply to
HerHusband

I'm thinking of getting some of these for the upcoming winter in an effort to curtail my oil usage for home heating.

Does anyone have experience with these? Feedback? Caveats?

Reply to
excap

They will likely cost more for the same amount of heat, but if you can use them for spot heat you may well save some money. Note: 500W is not a whole lot of heat but it can make a small bathroom feel warmer.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan