Electric Oven Wiring

What type of insulated wire should I use to replace part of the internal wiring of a built-in electric wall oven. I assume this needs to be some type of high temp insulation. The original wire appears to be about 16 ga. with woven insulation perhaps fiberglass. Needs to have a hot voltage rating of at least 240 Vac. Can anyone provide info on suitable wire type and source?
Bob

I'm sure the manufacturer of the oven can.
Robert King wrote:

Johnstone Supply sells what they call hinge wire in 25 foot lengths. It's nickel plated high temp wire.
http://tinyurl.com/pz56oa
I often go by one of the local electric motor rewind shops and get them to cut as much of the same kind of wire that I need. The guys will often give me a short piece on the house. The wire has nickel plated copper strands, high temp silicone insulation and a fiberglass outer covering. The supply stores also sell high temp connectors and crimp on ring terminals. You don't want to use a standard crimp connector on an electric stove.
http://tinyurl.com/r3hgz7
There are also high temp ceramic wire nuts.
http://tinyurl.com/r4e4fo
TDD

Years ago I repaired commercial restaurant equipment for GE. We used the nickel coated fiberglass wire that TDD describes. I suppose appliance repair shops would stock it as well as motor shops. Be sure to get only nickel terminals as well, as the copper ones will burn right off.
With help from e-mail and usenet replies, I found what looks like a good source for small quantities of high-temp wire: http://www.infraredheaters.com/wires.htm .
Thanks to all for the help.
Bob