Electric clothes dryer

I do not understand your question. Do you mean the least expensive?

Reply to
SQLit

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh cloths line? Next to that throw them in set the heat to the proper setting (Cotton on my machine) clear the lint filter close the door and press start. I don't know where you live but here near Chicago you are either taking air-conditioned or heated air, except for a few weeks hear and there, that you have conditioned and are throwing it out of your house to run your neighbors heat pump, LOL

YMMV, Rich

Reply to
Rich

Curious as to which would be the most energy efficient drying heavy items like towels or jeans.

High heat?

or a lower heat running longer?

My guess is the short circuit created by the heating coil would use more energy than the motor turning the drum for a longer period of time.

Reply to
Jim