Duophone TAD-114 Remote Control

Page 2 of 2

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 02:35:20 -0500, **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

I would have liked the time stamp at one time, before there was remote, but when I got a remote, I called in for my messages once a day or often enough that I knew approximately when they called. In my case, I don't have much need to know exactly when someone calls, except to call him a liar if he says he called early but the time stamp is later.
Mark Lloyd wrote:

My old, old PhoneMate 7950 has dual cassette, remote pickup with a 3-digit code you specify, and spoken date and time appended to messages. It has functioned perfectly for umpty years with no more maintenance than cleaning the capstans and replacing the tapes (precautionary). If anyone makes an offer, start at mid-five-figures, 'cause this un's a keeper.
--
"Nowadays, security guys break the Mac every single day. Every single day,
they come out with a total exploit, your machine can be taken over totally.
mm wrote:

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"