Dry (powder) insecticide to kill yellowjackets in wall

I found yellowjackets entering the exterior wall through a little hole. I set up a shop vac near the hole and caught all the bugs entering and returning, and now the nest seems deserted. I was going to spray Sevin in the hole, but found out from the manufacturer that it is not meant for yellowjackets.
Is there a powder I can spray into the wall, rather than a smelly wet insecticide? I have a can of spray stuff, but I'd rather use something orderless and dry, if there is such a product.
Thanks! BC
BCDrums wrote:

... If you got the bulk of them and really don't want to use the wasp spray for some reason, I'd just caulk up or otherwise repair the hole and go on...
Just plug the durn hole....

Steve Barker DLT wrote:

I agree. I had some nesting in wall, getting in around a porch lamp and did not want anything wet around the wiring. Caulked around fixture and sealed them in. Took a few days for buzzing to subside.

You can use Sevin.
http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2510.htm
http://www.ca.uky.edu/entomology/entfacts/ef620.asp
I've personally seen it work just fine.
mike wrote: ...

... Of course he can toss some in the hole; the probabilities of it going anywhere it'll do any good are pretty minimal, of course... :)
mike wrote:

Thanks for the links. They do recommend Sevin. I may just seal it up; I think I got almost all of the critters with my shop vac, which I ran all day yesterday on 'em.

7 is perfect for yellowjackets, its honey bees, that it will also decimate their hive, ive klilled over the years maybe 20 nests with 7, its easiest safest with 7

Diatomaceous Earth (ant powder) and caulk up the hole. Shop Vacs work great on yellowjackets. I vacuum up a half gallon of soapy water first to drown them.
Cam