Dripping (pfizer?) tub faucet

The tub faucet in our master bath is dripping. It's actually more of a running stream - the faucet has hot, cold, and shower as separate handles. It's the cold water that can't be shut off all the way - and it's driving me crazy.
I've looked into our black and decker home repair book, and they state something about replacing a washer. I think the faucet is original to the house (1975), so can I find something at Lowe's or Home Depot to help me? Or should we just replace the whole faucet.
Thanks for any insight you can give!
Alathia,
Go to the manufacturer's web-site and look through the parts drawings until you find one like yours. http://www.pricepfister.com/website/asp/Pf_npp_partsexplosions.asp?titleid=2
Most likely you need to replace the seat washer. Most hardware stores carry these washers.
Dave M.
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 04:37:14 GMT, "David Martel"

PF will send the parts for free if you call them.