Dripping ELJER Bathroom sink faucet

I have an older ELJER 2 handled bathrrom sink faucet that the hot water will no longer turn off. I can not figure out how to remover the cover to get to the stem or cartridge to replace. Anyone have any insight?

Reply to
NotA Plumber

I know of 117 different "older" Eljer faucets. Perhaps the model or a picture might be helpful...

Reply to
Piso Mojado
Re: Dripping ELJER Bathroom sink faucet open original image

I tried uploading the photo about 6 times, finally posted this because thought maybe it would show. I could not see if it did because the post had to be approved. I am trying again. [IMG]

NotA Plumber

Why would people deal with an interface that requires approval?

Reply to
Micky