Dripping ELJER Bathroom sink faucet

I have an older ELJER 2 handled bathrrom sink faucet that the hot water will no longer turn off. I can not figure out how to remover the cover to get to the stem or cartridge to replace. Anyone have any insight?
On 11/20/15 9:44 PM, NotA Plumber wrote:

I know of 117 different "older" Eljer faucets. Perhaps the model or a picture might be helpful...
--
The day Al Gore was born, there were 7000 polar bears on earth. Today,
only 26,000 remain.
replying to Piso Mojado , NotA Plumber wrote:

I tried uploading the photo about 6 times, finally posted this because thought maybe it would show. I could not see if it did because the post had to be approved. I am trying again. click to open the full size version of the image
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 17:44:01 +0000, NotA Plumber

Why would people deal with an interface that requires approval?