Drawer slides

Hi, I have kitchen drawers that I need to replace the slides in, on one of the drawers I have two side walls so side drawer slides are no problem, but with two of the drawers I have onle one side and it's open to the cabinet below, it seems to me that bottom mouned drawer slides should work fine has anyone done this before and would this indeed work for my particular problem.

I worked for years in a large furniture store doing repairs, and we had no problem acquiring all types of hardware and parts for furniture and appliances. Check with a furniture store, explaining your situation and they should be able to help you.
skulde13 wrote:

www.leevalley.com
Great company to deal with, tons of hardware.
www.wwhardware.com has pretty good descriptions of lots of slides. Check clearance under drawer bottom.