Double pulleys

I'm looking for a source for double pulleys (two sheaves with a rigid eye.) I want to use these to lift several kayaks to the roof when not in use. Each one weighs less than 80 lbs. I've looked through what Google has and don't find anything particularly interesting. I need at lease 30 of these (3 kayaks) and would like 1 or 1-1/2" sheaves suitable for carrying approx. 5/16" dia line.
RB

McMaster-Carr has some.
http://www.mcmaster.com /
search for shell block, I found some on pages 1288, 1289, 1290.
--

- Charles
-

Most hardware stores should have these.
When I did this, I hooked two ropes, for the ends or a boat, through a regular pulley above each end, toogether. Then I ran a rope horizontally to and from a pulley at the connection, from another pulley far enough away to allow sufficient lift. Pulling the rope through the distant pulley gives a 2/1 advantage pulling the 2 boat ends up equally.
I hope this is clear enough to help.
Bob
Check northerntool.com They have a couple of lifts that are called "pulley hoist". I just ordered the 4000 lb because of the flexibility.

RB wrote:

You need 10 blocks - 40 sheaves - to lift one 80# kayak??????
Most any hardware store should have small blocks...Ace, Home Depot, etc. And if you want to pay big $$, any marine supply store.
Did you hear about the two eskimoes who were taking a long trip by kayak. They were very cold (ice and all) so they decided to light a fire. The kayak caught fire, and they barely made it to the shore with the oilskins and fat burning rapidly.
The moral of the story: You can't have your kayak and heat it, too.
--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season