Door Weatherstripping Force5

Hi All - it's that time.
I'm looking for weather-stripping that's identical to one that came with my patio french doors. It's brown plastic and flexible. Has Force5 molded in it. Would like to use on front doors, as it seems work real well.
Anyone know what I'm talking about and where to get it?
Asked at local HD, but got dumb stares. I tried the screw mounted type from HD, which you can adjust, but the sealing rubber is so hard, it's hard to close the door. Even went adjusted perfectly.
Regards...RichK
WoodDoorGuy had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Door-Weatherstripping-Force5-334556-.htm : Not sure if anyone answered your question.
Weatherstrip with Force5 molding into the cover is from Endura Products - http://www.enduraproducts.com /
WoodDoorGuy