Don't piss of the painter

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/14801635/detail.html

I don't know...after watching some of the seemingly hundreds of Design*.* shows on TV these days, that might be somebody's idea of how to decorate a house!
YA, looks like a hildy job.

Cool pictures. I figured it was the painter before I saw the captions below the pics. In reality, even though the painter blew her top, what they need to do is hang the general contractor for playing with the money. Clearly the nut bag was just hanging onto money and trying to make more by using the cheapest painter out there. Too bad for the homeowner but thats what happens when you use a general with that many complaints against them. Bubba