Does a Bedroom require a Bed to be called a Bedroom?

Property taxes are based on the outside envelope of your house. You have no obligation to let anyone come inside to look around. The exceptions are a warrant or a building permit and that only allows inspection within the scope of the permit.

Reply to
gfretwell

"Pavel314" And "taking a shit" is really false wording. No

So that we can wrap 'it' up and take 'it' home? heh heh ... ;>)

Reply to
Phil Kangas

Please read the last 2 posts in the following thread and tell me what you think:

DerbyDad03

If a man goes into a "Ladies Room", he immediately grows breasts and his penis falls off a few hours later. Now we all know and have proof what happened to you! :)

Reply to
Paintedcow

They can easily determine what is inside your home using thermal imaging. Just fly a drone over your house and take an "xray" of it. All walls will be seen, as well as other objects inside.....

Reply to
Paintedcow

Some ladies' rooms have a separate anteroom with couches and upholstered chairs, and I've always assumed the word restroom started with them. Like at Auditorium Theatre in Chicago. And maybe the Senator Theatre in Baltimore, which if I'm right would have had one for the men too. Auditorium Theatre is the only place where I saw the ladies room. The explanation is complicated.

Reply to
Micky

That refers to the law about legally inhabitable bedrooms. But the law doesn't decide what a bedroom is, only what a legally inhabitable bedroom is.

Reply to
Micky

I think in many areas in those days, there were no closets.

But people who today would want a closet used wardrobes (furniture) or armoire, although I think the latter are really for muskets and rifles. Nope, I'm totally wrong about it being related to armour or armormy.

When I lived in Brooklyn and rented my living room as a bedroom, I had two there, that I had found on the street. Now I have 4 of them in my basement, none of them expensive, one for camping equipment, one for miscellaneous, and I can't remember what is in the other two!!! Not only that, there's a ladder, scrap wood and a box of scrap metal in front of them so it's not that easy to open the doors. The box has gotten wet during one of my floods so I don't like to move it. It's had 5 years to dry out, but I'm not sure if that made it strong again. I know I didn't buy the warddrobes, and I doubt I found them on the street in Baltimore, where I live and spend most of my time in a newer n'hood, so I must have brought them from Brooklyn too, but where did I keep them before I moved, and how did I find two of them just before moving? I used to be able to remember everything I'd ever said, every place I'd ever been, and everything I'd ever done, and now I can't even remember this. I must have gotten them in Baltimore, but I don't remember doing that. My first 5 years here I drove a full-size convertible, so if I saw one, I could just put it on the rear seat and trunk and take it home. I should be able to remember where I found them. One has sliding doors, the other 3 hinged doors. The floor of each is about an inch off the floor so they don't get wet in a "flood".

Reply to
Micky

A legally inhabitable bedroom isn't a bedroom :-)

Reply to
hah

The code only talks about sleeping rooms and it is only enforceable in new construction and rental space

Reply to
gfretwell

I've used the "Men's Room" a few times. What physiological changes should I expect?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I think the joke is "I am growing hair on my chest" "How far down is it growing" "All the way to my dick and that is something else I want to talk about"

Reply to
gfretwell

My bedroom doubles as a workroom. :)

Reply to