OT: need to replace Yahoo News (finally)

I have had enough.

Any suggestions for a news related site?

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

Retired

I never thought of Yahoo as a news site.

Reply to
gfretwell

No BS news:

bob_villa

Use your google id to sign in and customize as desired.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Read them all, draw your own conclusions. Strange to say the world does not revolve around Clinton, Trump, and some half-assed football player who needs to live in the USA. The other USA, the one that was renamed the Republic of South Africa, that is.

Reply to
rbowman

On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 23:00:07 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

According to this

it's number 1. It's my first source for news. Not because of the quality of their reporting, that sucks, but because of the great abundance of reader comments after most of the articles. It enables you to read the bull-shit article and then see how the public relates to the article.

Without the reader comments, Yahoo sucks.

Reply to
CRNG

'Top 15 Most Popular News Websites' Popular does not equate to best. At least Yahoo is upfront with the click bait they salt the news with.

Reply to
rbowman

You might as well just get your news here then.

Reply to
gfretwell

Yahoo News is doing a fine in my opinion...

Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang