Do they make Florescent Tubes (bulbs) longer than 8 foot?

Do they make Florescent Tubes (bulbs) longer than 8 foot?
The 8 footers are fairly common in commercial buildings, but I've never seen any longer than that.
Actually, I dont think I'd want to handle any longer than 8'. Even the 8 footers are clumbsy and easily broken, not to mention difficult to install without a second person on the opposite end.
On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 01:16:10 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.not wrote:

This past summer, the citizens of Escubria, Italy made a 106-foot fluorescent bulb. It was certified by so-and-so's book of records.
It required a special vacuum chamber with openings at both ends, so that the long bulb could be put in from one end and pushed all the way through.
On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 1:49:49 AM UTC-5, Micky wrote:

...yeah, right! ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩? ?
On 10/21/2015 01:49 AM, Micky wrote:

Great, can I order on on-line and have it shipped UPS?
On 10/21/2015 2:16 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.not wrote:

Yes they do. They have them in 9(F108), 10(F120) and I believe 11 feet but they are T12 single pin. I'm uncertain if they make them in T8 at those lengths.
They are not difficult to install and one person can do so.
On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 5:59:32 AM UTC-4, SBH wrote:

Single pin ends seem dead easy to me, compared to doubles.