Do they make a rule that is innacurate, on purpose?

I want to play a joke on a coworker, and what I need is a ruler that looks real, but that is slightly off, such that all her measurements will be off.
It needs to be only slightly wrong, maybe a quarter inch short out of a dozen (or else it won't be believable).
Does such a rule exist?
On Monday, June 22, 2015 at 11:01:46 AM UTC-4, Karlheinz Fenstermacher wrote:

Must be. That's the only explanation for all the half-ass carpenter work that you see, right?

Starrett makes such rules. They're called shrink rules and are designed for pattern-making.
For example:
http://www.starrett.com/metrology/product-detail/1-Precision-Measuring-Tools/11-Precision-Hand-Tools/1111-Precision-Rules,-Straight/111101-Precision-Rules/C100F-12