Do they make a rule that is innacurate, on purpose?

I want to play a joke on a coworker, and what I need is a ruler that looks real, but that is slightly off, such that all her measurements will be off.

It needs to be only slightly wrong, maybe a quarter inch short out of a dozen (or else it won't be believable).

Does such a rule exist?

Reply to
Karlheinz Fenstermacher

Must be. That's the only explanation for all the half-ass carpenter work that you see, right?

Reply to
trader_4

Starrett makes such rules. They're called shrink rules and are designed for pattern-making.

For example:

Scott Lurndal