Do they make a flexible style romex or electrical cable ?

Page 2 of 2
On 09/01/05 10:35 am Duane Bozarth tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

It seemed to me that he was talking about the power cord from the welder to the power outlet, not the cables from the welder to the work and the rod holder.
Perce

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that after the previous post...I made a followup but you probably haven't seen it yet. Sorry...
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:44:16 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"

Yes, that's what I need. I need to replace the cable that plugs in to the 50A outlet. I suppose I convoluted it by saying that it was for a welder.
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:34:02 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"

Great idea.
To the OP, go to an appliance store and see if they have any junker ranges. Cut off the cord and you got a FREE power cord. Most of those stores are happy to get rid of junk. I am always chopping cords off the junkers at my local appliance store. They told me to take all I want. Dryer cords may or may not be thick enough. Check the gauge of wire. Do not use wire SMALLER than #8.
Mark

original cord

rigid
8/3 SO if you can find it (and afford it)